Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"They Like Me. They Really Like Me."

You are all familiar with that quote. I am having that moment right now. It is because of all of you.

You will all remember that I noted a few weeks back that I had finally gotten to 20 followers. Wow.

I just learned that I can view all of my statistics on this blog. This obviously does not include any of my grades from high school.

Since I started this blog, 8,599 people have viewed it. That is shocking to me. Those people have come from four continents. Countries represented include Canada, the United States, Russia, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, Israel, Holland, Malaysia, Australia, and Barbados. 12 people have viewed the blog from Malaysia.

The most popular blog entry is my "Rules of Marriage," with 190 visits. That was posted 11 January 2011.

Thank you all.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment