Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hypertension and Comments

Good morning all.

I mentioned to all of you that I have hypertension. Several of you commented in the blog. Others e-mailed me. It seems fair to update. I was able to drop my bottom number 10 points. That is the less important of the two numbers. I spoke to my doctor yesterday. He is giving me the summer to get my act together. If I do not, he will get it together for me. I will keep you updated. Thank you all for your concern.

Also, on one of my recent posts, one of you commented. Then, a wonderful thing happened. Someone else posted a comment in response. I made an editorial decision several months ago that I will no longer delete comments. Obviously, a comment that crosses any of my decency lines is subject to exclusion from that general practice. I read your comments. You have started responding to each other. I like that. We are slowly becoming a community.

I am supposed to teach in an hour. Naturally, I am doing this instead of preparing.

Have a good day.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment