Friday, December 13, 2013

Ok...Now It Is too Cold...

Good morning everyone.

I usually prefer biking when the temperature is just above freezing to about 10 degrees centigrade.  It is comfortable once I get moving.  I am not sweating buckets by the time I arrive.

It is further a matter of personal pride that I will ride in the dead of winter.  As long as the streets are clear, I will be out there.

No matter what the weather is, one day a week, I walk to my shul.  If I can do that, then it is fairly easy to ride the other six days of the week.

Over the last week, the temperature has not approached the freezing mark.  It is too cold.  I am starting to understand hibernation.  I am certainly more and more in favour of global warming.

Have a good day everyone.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment