Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Time of Our Redemption...

Top of the evening all...

Pesach is over.  I thought you should all know.

As you are all aware, I have been undergoing physical therapy for my injured shoulder.  It is progressing well.  For all daily intents and purposes, I am 100% functional.  There is some residual pain from time to time, but it is truly minor.

This has allowed me to resume playing ping pong with the kids.  I have to consider very carefully as to whether or not a forehand slam is worth the price.  Even if it gets the point, it is still a painful endeavour.

I would like to state for the record though that I defeated Jesse twice today.  It will not continue.  He is clearly the better player.  Still, it was a matter of personal redemption.

Have a great evening.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment