Monday, June 9, 2014

Coca Cola and Wings

Top of the evening all.

Our kitchen faucet was getting to its last drops.  The hose never worked correctly.  Most recently, it was becoming harder and harder to turn it off.

It has been replaced.

Gavi is a touch too young for beer and wings.  However, he helped a great deal.  I tried to have him do most of the work.  He connected the new faucet to the water.  He connected the hose.  He was the one who ascertained that no water was leaking from any new connections.

It was a coca cola and wings night with my medium monster.

I did ask him why he wanted to keep the two rather large nuts used to secure the old faucet.  He said: "I am a businessman!"  I am not sure what it means, but I will stand out of the way.

Have a good evening all.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment