Saturday, July 15, 2017

Playing with Fire....

Shavua tov everyone....

I did not cover the barbecue this evening.  Why?  It was not for lack of intention.  I even went out into the backyard to do it.  This is the third time I have had to deal with this.

We have a skunk that comes to our backyard to dine.

I saw him a couple of weeks ago up front, right where I was about to take the garbage.  He stared at me, tail straight up.  Luckily, the business end of the skunk was pointed in the opposite direction.

A few days after that, I went out to the backyard to cover the barbecue.  Our skunk was there, again.

And it happened this evening.  This time, I got closer before I realized that he was there.  And the tail was pointed straight up.  And the business end was pointed towards me.  For a 47-year old, I move pretty quickly.

I did not cover the barbecue.  The skunk can visit us whenever he wants.

Have a good evening everyone.

R/SCG

No comments:

Post a Comment